Monday, November 24, 2008

Not much to say




Well, I had a wonderful weekend in Wichita Falls. It had been since July since I was last there. I got to meet my brother's new girlfriend, Amanda and her 2 boys. That was as a lot of fun. She was very sweet and her boys are adorable! Toby is so happy which makes me happy :o)






I did something I never thought I'd do today. I bought a 32 inch Christmas tree to put up in our apartment. All our Christmas stuff is in the back of a packed storage building. I wasn't going to decorate this year. How sad would that be to not have a tree at Christmas?! Anyways, our little tree is so cute sitting on the table. I bought some cheap stockings and pinned them to the wall behind the tree. It's better than nothing right?






Wednesday morning we are heading to Del Rio (8 hour drive) to finish emptying the house. We think we may have a couple that want to rent it a few months and then buy it. I hope to see some of my "girls" while I'm down there. Who knows if we will ever be back that way. I'm sure most of them will be gone or busy with family for Thanksgiving. Never thought we would be having another Del Rio Thanksgiving. Probably end up at IHOP or something.






Ok, as you can see I don't have much to discuss tonight. Guess I'll close this and add a few pics. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take care!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
My boys with my little brother Caleb

1 comment:

JimKels said...

I know this is an old post...but since we were temporarily displaced to New Mexico, I bought a 36 inch tree and cheap stockings as well!!!

Followers