
21 Random Things about Me:
1. I LOVE butterflies and the color purple.
2. I've been married for almost 10 years!
3. I've worn glasses since the 3rd grade.
4. I've been getting my nails done since I was 13.
5. Chocolate and Jewelry can really brighten my day :o)
6. I'm very excited about something I can't mention yet.
7. My travel wishlist includes NYC & Disney World.
8. I'm going to Disney World in Feb!!!
9. I've recently become addicted to "Army Wives"
10. I watch "Friends", "King of Queens" and "Raymond" reruns at bedtime to relax.
11. I love my new church and new circle of friends.
12. I wish that I could find a job that I love.
13. I can't wait to sell our house in TX and get one in OK.
14. My new favorite thing is my purple IPOD.
15. I'm anxiously awaiting our 1st big Oklahoma snow.
16. My "toy chihuhua" is now a 15lb "whoknowswhat".
17. I could spend all day shopping in Mardels, Target and Bath and Body.
18. I REALLY miss my Del Rio friends :o(
19. I'd love to lose 30lbs and have long hair again.
20. I'm loved and spoiled more that I deserve.
21. Today is my 31st bday!

No comments:
Post a Comment