The boy's 1st day of school went very smoothly. Caden's day went very quickly. 2 hours and 20 minutes is not long at all. First thing he said when he got in the car was "You were right Mom! It was quick!" He was all smiles. Told me they "played and learned and stuff." I asked what he learned and he said "that Jesus died on the cross for our sins." Now that is very funny because that is the answer he gives us every Sunday as we are leaving church when we asked what he learned :o) I said" No you didn't!" He just laughed and said "Oh!" He is such a goober! I took him to Taco Bueno since it both of ours favorite place. We had a date :o) Afterwards he said "Thanks for everything Mom. Thanks for the food and picking me up from school, everything!" I told him thanks for being such a great date. He said "Oh it's a whole day date!" Tonight when he came in from playing he brought me "flowers" he pulled off a crepe mrytle and said "since we are on a date..." I love him so much!
Connor as usual didn't have a lot to say when he got home. He did have several friends from last year in his class. He has to be in just the right mood to want to tell about his day. We will probably hear more about it this weekend :o)
It was a good day. Here are more pics....cause ya know thats just what I do!

Waiting for his ride

Mrs Thompson walking him to the car

Our date

Connor after school

Sweet boy :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment