Hope everyone had a good weekend. It's just about over though :o( Tomorrow starts the 1st full week of school for the boys. I will begin my workshop on Wed to get ready to go back to school.
I thought I'd write about my weekend. I had a really good one....
Friday night I met with 4 ladies from church (Kim, Christy, Amanda and Deanna) and went to see "Julie and Julia". It was such a cute movie. Honestly without the invite I probably would have never saw it. I'm so glad I did though. I give it 2 thumbs up. Afterwards we headed to Chili's to hang put and discuss the movie. So much fun!

Saturday night, Landon and I went to see a christian comedian do a show at our church. His name is Kenn Kington and he was hilarious! It felt so good to laugh for 2 hours. We bought his dvd and I'll be passing it around to share the joy. He mentioned he is currently working on a sitcom pilot. Afterwards I insisted on getting a picture taken with him. He was very personable and friendly. Check out his website for clips of his act.
www.KennKington.com

Today, Sunday, I was able to watch a rented movie in peace. It was "Taking Chance" and it was such a great movie. I think everyone should see it. It will make you appreciate those fighting for our freedom even more. It was very eye opening to what happens to a soldier when they die. The respect that is paid to them all the way to grave is awesome and of course much deserved. Anyways, check this movie out.

So that was my weekend. Just wanted to share. Hope everyone has a great week this week. Take care!

No comments:
Post a Comment